|1 · 2|
|Name||Holiday at the Sea|
|Corresponding pony||Holiday at the Sea|
|Year of issue||2002|
|Description||This yellow portable case changes into a playset when you open it.
The playset has four sceneries:
1) The beach.
2) The sea.
3) The sea with two islands with palmtrees and three boats.
4) The sea with a faraway beach and a lighthouse.
You can draw your favourite sceneries and insert your drawings into your playset:
1) Take out one of the existing sceneries and draw the profile of the new scenery on a white cardboard.
2) Draw your favourite landscape on it and cut the new cardboard scenery.
3) Put the new scenery in the playset, inserting it from the centre of the playset.
|Accessories||- Comb with bow tie (pink)
- Juice tin (green/white/red)
- Suncream bottle (pink)
- Towel (yellow)
- Bucket (pink)
- Floating ring (blue)
- Beach ball (orange)
|Year on package||2000|
|Remark||This playset’s pony has no name.|